Countdown to Jen's Dissertation Defense: April 1, 2005

Saturday, February 19, 2005

42 days left

Chapter 7: FilmTrust

Conducted the usability study and got some good results and feedback. I wrote up the current results in about 600 words in the FilmTrust chapter. I may sit with a few more subjects on monday, but essentially the chapter is about finished.

Chapter 6: Continuous algorithms

Found the output from Cai's algorithm. Like EigenTrust, it's giving me rankings rather than recommended ratings. I need to figure out how to handle this.

Chapter 10: Future work

Added a section on filtering statements on the semantic web with trust and provenance. Total addition of 2000 words and 5 pages to this chapter.

I also gave Jim copies of the previously sent chapters and got one back from him with minimal changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home