Countdown to Jen's Dissertation Defense: April 1, 2005

Sunday, January 30, 2005

62 days left

Chapter 2: Social Networks
Submitted this chapter as a journal paper to Social Networks Journal


Chapter 6: Continuous networks

The never ending chaaaaaaaaa aaapterrrrrr.....da da da...da da da...da da da

I finished the justification for why the small world properties prevent an accurate analysis of path length with the common neighbor accuracy approach that I used for the section about the effect of trust.

Now, I need to come up with some way to discuss the impact of path length. I think I've figured this out using distributions of expected values with the probabilities discovered in the trust section. I'll hopefully get that working tomorrow. If it works, I'll be finished with this section and can go on to the algorithms part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home