Countdown to Jen's Dissertation Defense: April 1, 2005

Monday, January 24, 2005

68 days left

Aside from the dissertation, I have hard deadlines on a conference paper, a journal paper, and a book chapter. I have soft deadlines on a second journal paper and a code implementation. Today, I had to work on some of these things. I finished up the journal paper (I hope) and basically finished up the conference paper. My book chapter co-author has done his part, which is great. I have my part in perspective, so I'm feeling pretty capable of getting that done on time. As such, there was not a tremendous amount of progress chapter wise.

I am converting the trust definition chapter to a paper for IJCAI.
Chapter 10: Future Work

This chapter didn't exist before today. I wrote about 500 words which completed the section on MOAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home